TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With each supplied quotation or invoice, Responsible Brands requests that the clients visit the terms and conditions page, to ensure clients understand our systems and processes when placing an order or requesting a service. Should you not understand any terms of service or condition, please get in touch with our office to give clarity on any term before you place and pay for an order. Once an order has been placed and paid for, we accept the terms and conditions as read and accepted, which makes each order binding and payable, with all the terms and conditions listed herein.
Responsible Brands implements the Google Analytics Advertising Features which makes use of first and third-party cookies and identifiers together.
You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features that Responsible Brands uses through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or any other available means. Click here for Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
We understand that our clients require samples in order to close a deal. Responsible Brands’ sample policy is as follows:
- Samples are available for purchase and may be collected at your own cost at our Johannesburg samples shop.
- Samples can be couriered nationally to clients and returned at their own cost. Courier fees are non-refundable.
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R50 excluding VAT may not be returned, refunded or credited.
- Samples of 10 items and more will be regarded as bulk items and carries a processing fee of 25% of the value of the product.
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. We recommend purchasing dummy memory stick samples.
- Any COVID or sanitising products may not be returned or credited for hygienic reasons.
- Samples must be returned within 3 working days from receipt, in the original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- Stock not returned within 3 working days will be invoiced for your account.
- If the product is branded, we will charge a pre-production sample fee to cover the cost of the branding on the item, which is non-refundable.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once the supplier are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note, please note that any refunds or credits are at the discretion of the supplier and Responsible Brands cannot be held liable for any refusal by a supplier for any reason what-so-ever.
- Damage to any part of the sample, missing labels or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected. Please ensure the correct reference is used when returning any product or sample to ensure the products is allocated to your account and required refund or credit be allocated once approved in writing by the respective supplier.
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday.
- All sample orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice date and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled and cancellation fees apply.
- Sample orders may only be returned for credit, at your expense, to the Johannesburg office. These orders cannot be returned to our other branches.
- Please note: ALL Bulk Sample order returns are subject to prior Management approval and are to be returned to our Johannesburg office, these will attract a handling 25% fee of the value of the order.
UNBRANDED BULK ORDERS:
- Unbranded bulk orders will be dispatched the day after both the payment has been received and reflects in our account.
- Please note any returns will be for your account and a handling | processing fee of 25% of the order is payable on return.
BRANDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- We require artwork to be supplied in vector format.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your Account Manager at Responsible Brands.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff. Alternatively, you can do this via email.
- Responsible Brands cannot take responsibility for the non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received and artwork has been approved.
- Placing of orders and branding will only commence once payment has cleared in our account.
- Please email all proof of payments to email@example.com
- For urgent orders please select same-day payment should you not bank with FNB.
- Reminders will be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact your Account Manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to the delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R285 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, whereafter any additional changes will be charged for at R100 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged at R285 excluding VAT per layout completed.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our suppliers take the utmost care to ensure your goods is received undamaged. Once stock has been collected by courier or client representative, Responsible Brands has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded, as Responsible Brands will not replace any items for whatever reason branded, amended or fixed by another supplier.
- Due to limited storage space, orders are to be collected from our branches within 5 days of arrival. Stock not collected within this time will be returned to Johannesburg and the onus will be on you to collect the order at your expense and foot the bill of sending goods back to Johannesburg.
- Responsible Brands cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Responsible Brands fault or not, unless the supplier management team agrees to it in writing.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check unbranded stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Johannesburg (i.e. Durban, Cape Town etc), clients have 3 work days from time of collection by the courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we, unfortunately, cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items or any COVID related products for hygiene reasons.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PENS.
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Day 1 of branding is the day after receipt of both artwork approval and payment (COD clients).
- Lead times exclude weekends, South-African public holidays and Responsible Brands’ annual shutdown period.
- In terms of public health regulations, identified essential products are prohibited for return or exchange due to strict health controls.
- Please do not hand out any of the items and send within 24 hours of receipt photographic evidence and your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org of the short supplied goods, faulty or or incorrectly branded goods. Only complete orders upon approval from the suppliers in writing may be returned for the supplier’s quality team to inspect the goods, and confirm if the stocks will be refunded or replaced or not. If agreed by the supplier in writing, please return the goods as is with all the packaging to the supplier, for inspection and the way forward. Failure to do so will result in no refund or credit or replaced goods.
- We only accept EFT’s as a method of payment. For bank cash deposit fee of 1.5% is charged in lieu of bank charges.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. We encourage you to pay into our matching bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be placed and released once payment has been reflected.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding have been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Responsible Brands cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
ORDERS COLLECTED BY COURIER
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Responsible Brands notifying you that your goods are ready for collection.
- Should Responsible Brands send you a waybill via email to print attached to your collection, should we arrange the return or collection, please ensure you print and attach all the documentation to the parcel(s) as the courier service will not take possession of the items without the necessary paperwork. Please ensure your team adhere this request to ensure a smooth collection of the items returned.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Responsible Brands, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
RESPONSIBLE BRANDS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written orders by email or What’s App constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been emailed or messaged and Responsible Brands placed an order with the supplier, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to up to a 25% handling and admin fee.
- Where Responsible Brands do not deliver the products, all orders need to be collected within 7 working days of invoice, any fees due after that will be for your account.
- Branding will not commence until full payment and artwork approval has been received. Any orders not paid for within 5 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 25% handling charge will be levied.
- Where Responsible Brands agrees to place and/or brand orders after written consent from the client without payment or an agreed deposit amount, the orders cannot be cancelled for whatever reason, and the order is payable in full. Any deposits paid will not be refunded.
- In the case of cancelled orders where the orders has been placed, but not yet branded, where artwork layouts have been done, a layout fee of R280 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, and the cancellation fee and handling levy of 25% of the value of the order becomes payable, subject to the respective supplier agrees to the refund or credit. Should the supplier refuse a refund or credit the outstanding amount will be due in full.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Responsible Brands Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and the corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department and the stock returned at the client’s cost.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
- Where the orders are cancelled and the respective supplier refuse a refund or credit, Responsible Brands reserves the right to hand over the cancelled or non paid orders for legal collection and any legal fees due will be for the clients account and added to the amount due with any cost incurred from the legal collection processes.
Branch Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Due to limited storage space, orders are to be collected from our branches within 5 days of arrival. Stock not collected within its time frame indicated will be returned as stock items and the clients will be liable for courier fees to return the stock and any cancellation fees|handling fees applicable.
- Please note: all samples should be returned via courier to Johannesburg in it original packaging. Please inform your account manager when a parcel is sent back to keep track. Please use the correct reference number.
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please arrange for your own courier to collect the order from Johannesburg. Responsible Brands will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of Responsible Brands or the courier company. Any delivery disputes will be between the client and the courier company or party contracted to collect and delivery the goods.
- Please note that delivery times by a contracted courier services is an estimated delivery time and courier services tries to adhere at all times to the estimated delivery time, but actual delivery times may vary due to circumstances beyond the courier service control. We encourage clients to place orders in good time to allowe for extended delivery times.
- Responsible Brands do not insure goods that are to be delivered, the onus is upon the client to ensure or request a quote for the relevant insurance, any insurance must be requested and paid for BEFORE the parcel is collected, to ensure any damage, loss or theft for goods during transit is covered. Clients who collect their own goods need to ensure the necessary insurance or cover is in place to cover their goods in the event of damage, loss or theft. Once the goods are collected by your representative or a courier company Responsible Brands no longer take responsibility for the goods for whatever reason.
- Deliveries can be booked to destinations within South Africa only.
- Orders will only be dispatched for delivery once all the items are branded. Unbranded orders will be invoiced and couriered separately. For urgent orders, request separate orders if more than one item is branded, as different branding methods require different lead times. The lead time for unbranded orders is approximately 1-3 worked work days, pending which supplier we use. Leadtime excludes delivery time. Lead times for orders must be checked with your account manager.
- In cases where the delivery invoice is separate from the invoice/s being delivered, delivery will only take place once the delivery invoice is paid in full and the order/s being delivered are ready for collection. Payment for a delivery only invoice post orders being ready for collection may affect the delivery lead-time.
- Deliveries must be booked by 10:00 AM in order to leave the supplier in Johannesburg on that day. Orders booked after 10:00 AM will leave with the next day’s consignments or on the day the courier service that route.
- Day 1 of the delivery lead-time is the day AFTER the goods have left suppliers in Johannesburg.
- Delivery lead times are dependent on consignment weight, service selected and destination. Delivery times can vary between 3-7 work days pending your area for delivery AFTER branding has been completed.
- As power banks contain lithium batteries they cannot be overnighted to areas where the overnight service requires that goods be airfreighted.
- Branding lead-times exclude delivery lead times.
- Delivery cannot be cancelled once the order/s are on a collection shelf.
DISPLAY ITEMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Display hardware purchased from suppliers comes with a 12 month limited mechanical repair warranty.
- The warranty excludes display hardware that has been mishandled, abused or not used for its intended purpose, or damaged during delivery service. We recommend that clients take the necessary insurance.
- Display hardware that is under warranty and requires repair must be returned to Johannesburg at the client’s own expense. All broken or damaged parts must be included.
- Where skins are available for sale as stand-alone items, our suppliers is able to refit skins onto their own purchased hardware in Johannesburg. Should a client request that the suppliers refit skins, the return of hardware to Johannesburg will be for the client’s account. Once complete, the client can collect at their own cost the re-fitted equipment.
- If the client is reskinning hardware themselves it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the hardware is not faulty or damaged. Amrod cannot be held liable for skins purchased that cannot be fitted properly due to faulty or damaged hardware.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they order the correct skin for the correct display unit.
- Reskinning is specifically tailored to fit to each suppliers display hardware and cannot be held responsible for any skins purchased to fit third party hardware.
- All artwork must be created in CMYK and Pantone colours must be included as a Pantone solid coated spot within the print file supplied. Please note failing this will result in no colour matching taking place.
- Due to the limited colour gamut of various digital CMYK print methods not all Pantone colours can be achieved. We endeavour to match as close as possible and colour variation will take place on different materials, e.g. PVC versus fabric.
- Fluorescent and metallic Pantones cannot be matched. Only a tonal representation thereof can be achieved.
- Digital Dye Sublimation is not designed for constant, long-term exposure to sunlight.
- Overexposure to sunlight will reduce the longevity of the print.
- We encourage you to take care of the Display fabric and remove it from direct sunlight at all opportunities.
- Display fabrics purchased from our suppliers come with a 3-month limited print fade warranty.
- Refitting of skins by the supplier is subject to inspection of the relevant hardware. If the existing hardware is faulty or damaged, the supplier will not be able to refit skins.
WORKWEAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Manufacture of workwear products only commences on receipt of order and full payment. Once a sales order is generated your order may not be cancelled or changed.
- Conti suits sets are sold according to the industry standard which directs that the pants in the set are 2 sizes smaller than the jacket. Conti suit sets will therefore be sold based on the jacket size, for example, if you place an order for a size 34, the jacket will be a size 34 and the pants size will be a size 30.
- Kindly ensure that sizing has been established correctly before placing an order with us as sets will always be sold as per the above.
- We will not accept any returns on “unbranded or branded” workwear items that have had tape specially applied as these are not ex-stock items. We will only accept returns on workwear items that are held in stock and readily available.
- Should there be any delays from any contracted supplier who will supply or brand your order and/or any courier service, Responsible Brands can not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever as the service is beyond our control. Should we be informed of any delays, we will inform our clients as soon as it is possible.
- Credits and refunds are at the discretion of the contracted supplier and any agreed returns or credits by the Management of the Suppliers will be done on the Supplier’s terms and conditions. Where a Supplier does not agree to a return or refund, Responsible Brands cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred for whatever reason.
As we value your support, we will try our utmost best to assist you with the return, credit or resolving a supply issue. Please do not attempt collection return of an order until you have received the emailed notification stating that your order is approved for return or collection.
To return your product, you should mail your request to email@example.com and state the reason for the return within 24 hours of receiving the products. Please do not return any goods until Responsible Brands get the required authorisation in writing from the contracted supplier.
- Our suppliers reserves the right on written approval from the supplier’s management team, to credit or refund, instead of re-supplying or re-branding goods, if the this replacement to less than 10% of the value of the of the order.
Returns will be for your own shipping costs.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.